Monday, September 7, 2009

My tattoo

Okay most of you already know my tattoo, but now that I have a blog I thought I'm gonna post some pics here *lol*



The guy who did my tattoo was really cool. We joked a lot and he was always like "Oh the eagle looks great on your back". Yeah haha nice try :P




The border was done after 45 minutes.
You can't see it on the pic but in front of me there was a TV where I watched "Road To Revolution" while I got tattooed :)



And after 1 1/2 hours it's done. It was fucking painful, but I have to say it was the greatest pain I've ever felt, haha.






I'm very happy that I did it. The people who read my story some posts ago know how much LP means to me. And that's what I want to show the world :)

3 comments:

meteora said...

that's really awesome! i woulg like to get a tattoo too, but i'm scared about the pains:) the second pics looks very painful i mean it's totaly red! ^^

but it looks really awesome:)

C. said...

Awwwwwwwww.I wanna more tattooooooooooos!:)It's so beautiful,hun!♥
@Meteora Yeah,sometimes it's painful but pain doesn't matter.I do love my tattoos and I wanna more...but my husband said:stop.So I have to stop...for a while:P

JoeyDC said...

That's a very beautiful tattoo design. Thank you for sharing! :)