Friday, September 18, 2009

Mike's new blog post

Who Are You? Promote Your Site.
September 18, 2009

Although I get a lot of great comments here at mikeshinoda.com, I realize that a number of my visitors are the "strong and silent" type. You guys visit the site, check stuff out, maybe even help promote the stuff I've got going on by telling a friend or re-posting it on your website or blog. I want to know who's out there.

If you have a blog or website that visitors here might be interested in, tell us about it. In the comments below, tell us how to find you. Here are the rules:
1 - Post your name, your URL, and what people will find there.
2 - Do not post someone else's site. If it's not yours, tell the owner to come here and post.
3 - No comments. I don't want to see "hey this is kewl," or "hey this is dumb," or "I ate a sandwich." Only post if you have a website or blog.
I'm going to pick 10 that I like, and put them up here.


Go and promote your sites or blogs! I'm sure they're awesome :)

0 comments: